Douglas Spence & Associates CPAs | Scientific Research and Experimental Development
Douglas Spence & Associates can help you with your SR&ED claims and provide guidance.
"*" indicates required fields
Scientific Research and Experimental Development
SR&ED (Scientific Research and Experimental Development) is a government tax incentive program designed to encourage research and development (R&D) in Canada. Any business that is involved in basic or applied research, or in advancing technology in order to improve or develop new materials, devices, products or processes may be eligible for a refundable tax credit. All projects that attempt technological advancement, face scientific or technological uncertainty and use a systematic approach are potentially eligible for this tax credit.
- Identification of eligible technical projects
- Preparation of SR&ED claim
- Preparation of technical reports
- Validation of eligible projects, activities, and costs
- Preparation of financial entries